The National Hearing Conservation Association (NHCA) and the Council for Accreditation in Occupational Hearing Conservation (CAOHC) are widely recognized as the premier organizations in the United States for the promotion of hearing conservation and training of Occupational Hearing Conservationists. NHCA and CAOHC have partnered to provide a series of webinars covering the basics of hearing conservation. These webinars, each of which will last about an hour, will be presented by widely recognized experts.
- Hearing Conservation Regulations and Best Practices for Prevention – November 2, 2017 presented by Laurie Wells, AuD
- Noise Measurement – February 1, 2018 presented by Charlie Moritz, MS
- The Audiogram – March 1, 2018 presented by John “Andy” Merkley, AuD
- Education & Training – May 3, 2018 presented by Elliott Berger, MS
- Recordability Issues – June 7, 2018 presented by D. Bruce Kirchner, MD, MPH
This series, presented by such distinguished professionals, promises to be highly informative and well done. The information presented has the potential to help turn around a hearing conservation program in need of serious improvement, or improve an already effective program. Whether you have practiced hearing conservation for decades or a few months, this series is worth your time.
Click here to register.