CONTRACT OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSING PROFESSIONAL – LINCOLNTON, NC
The EI Group is searching for a CONTRACT OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH PROFESSIONAL (RN, LPN or Paramedic) to support operations at a manufacturing facility in the Lincolnton, NC area.
Schedule – 40 hour per week
This manufacturing company places a strong emphasis on regulatory compliance by maintaining a robust safety record. The candidate will be the sole health care provider (RN, LPN or Paramedic ) onsite and an essential part of the Safety Team. Role reports to the Safety Director.
Individual should be either a Registered Nurse (RN), a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), or Paramedic with 2+ years prior occupational health experience in treating minor injuries and illnesses, with certification in First Aid/CPR (American Red Cross, American Heart Association or American Safety and Health Institute). Individual should possess good knowledge/proficiency in the employment of Microsoft Office, including the development of PowerPoint Presentations and the presentation of data on Excel.
- Current certifications in CPR and/or Audiometric testing would be a plus (training can be provided).
- Experience developing/implementing wellness programs.
- Experience conducting respirator fit testing (training can be provided).
- Working knowledge of computerized program management tools: Microsoft Office/ Excel.
- Willingness to learn company’s policies and attend specific orientation.
Commensurate with licensure/experience.
If you interested in becoming a contributing member to our team, please forward your resume to email@example.com