MOBILE TESTING TECHNICIAN – ALL LOCATIONS
The EI Group, Inc. (EI) is seeking highly motivated candidates to fill several Mobile Testing Technician positions. These individuals will be responsible for mobile testing & required to drive a mobile test unit to provide pulmonary function testing; respirator fit testing and audiometric testing. Extensive travel is required.
Candidates should possess the following skills:
- Great customer service skills
- Great communication skills
- Ability to travel extensively
- Flexible schedule to work different shifts
- Ability to drive mobile unit (CDL is desirable, but not required)
- Previous experience and/or certification is desirable, but not required
EI will train and certify the candidates to help people protect their health in the work place. This is a great opportunity for those who like to travel. EI is seeking candidates to be based out of NC, KY, SC and VA.
Salary commensurate with experience. Benefit package available. If you are interested in becoming a contributing member of our team, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.