UNDERGROUND STORAGE TANK (UST) MANAGEMENT
Current federal and state regulations and increased public awareness of environmental impacts from leaking underground storage tank (UST) incidents have resulted in the need for specific expertise in UST assessment and remediation.
EI has extensive experience in:
- UST assessment and closure
- Assessment of soil and groundwater contamination
- Evaluation of remedial alternatives
- Design, installation and monitoring of remedial treatment systems
- Completion of state trust fund packages for client reimbursement for remedial costs
IN NEED OF OUR SERVICES?
As usual, The EI Group did a wonderful job. The technician that was here was very friendly and professional. Thank you so much for a job well done!Brian Farer
According to a recent survey conducted by ISideWith.com, there are 7 environmental issues on the minds of Americans in 2018. They are the following: Climate Change, Paris Climate Agreement, Offshore Oil Drilling, Dakota Access Pipeline, Alternative Energy, Fracking and Plastic Product Ban. The survey asked respondents questions related to each of these environmental issues.read more