Mold and biological contamination have quickly become high profile issues throughout the country. On almost a weekly basis, local and national news media are depicting businesses disrupted and residents ill or displaced from their homes because of mold contamination. The issue is quickly finding its way into courtrooms, as property owners, insurers, lenders and attorneys are all drawn into the equation. Settlements and awards in the tens of millions of dollars have already been reached in a number of mold cases.
EI provides the following microbial assessment and remediation services:
- Investigate site for sources of moisture/water intrusion
- Collect air, bulk, or tape-lift, or swab samples for mold/fungi
- Generate list of contaminated and/or potentially contaminated materials based upon room-by-room visual inspection.
- Prepare a written report containing a discussion of all observations and findings of the study.
- Provide general recommendations for immediate and long term corrective action.
- Certified industrial hygienist (CIH) prepare a written work plan which will incorporate the scope of work as well as remediation guidelines as established by the US EPA and other agencies.
- Cost estimates for completion of remediation activities.
- Develop exposure assessments for health professionals evaluating impact on human health.
DO YOU HAVE POTENTIAL EXPOSURE CONCERNS?
I have to say, I am VERY happy with the results of the test, but extremely happy with the service you and The EI Group have provided. You guys have been a life saver for me on this claim.Scott Mitchell
Homeowners, property managers and local school systems are preparing for flooding and damaging winds across the Southeast due to Hurricane Joaquin.read more