EI hearing conservation professionals provide a full range of services, including:
- Mobile Audiometric Testing
- Web-based audiometric data management – AudioAssessor®
- CAOHC-approved audiometric technician training courses
Additional Hearing Conservation Services:
- Hearing Conservation Program audits
- Employee and management training programs
- Noise exposure measurements
- Audiometer calibration checks
- Test booth background noise checks
EI is a proud member of the National Hearing Conservation Association.
IN NEED OF OUR SERVICES?
As usual, The EI Group did a wonderful job. The technician that was here was very friendly and professional. Thank you so much for a job well done!Brian Farer
Well before OSHA’s 1983 Hearing Conservation Amendment mandated audiometric testing for noise-exposed workers, audiometric testing in industry was primarily conducted with supra-aural earphones. The term “supra-aural” means that the earphone sits on the ear. This technology has been around for many years; note the earphones worn by this Air Force bomber pilot during World War II.read more