MOBILE OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH SERVICES CERTIFIED ONSITE SPECIALIST – NORTHERN VIRGINIA
The EI Group is seeking a highly motivated candidate to fill the Certified Onsite Specialist position. This individual will be responsible for mobile testing & required to drive a mobile test unit to provide pulmonary function testing; respirator fit testing and audiometric testing. Extensive travel is required. This is a great opportunity for those who like to travel. EI is seeking candidates to be based out of Northern VA.
Candidates should possess the following skills:
- Great customer service skills
- Great communication skills
- Ability to travel extensively
- Flexible schedule to work different shifts
- Ability to drive mobile unit (CDL is desirable, but not required)
- Previous experience and/or certification is desirable, but not required
Those selected for the position will receive the required training and certification in audiometric (hearing), respirator fit testing and pulmonary function testing.
Salary commensurate with experience. Benefit package available to include paid holiday, vacation and sick. If you are interested in becoming a contributing member of our team, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.