EHS CONSULTANT – MORRISVILLE, NC
The EI Group, Inc. (EI) is seeking a self-motivated EHS Consultant that can work independently in a variety of commercial and industrial work environments. EI has an immediate opening for a professional with 5-10 years of experience.
The core responsibilities of this position will include the following:
- Indoor Air Quality Studies and Mold/Moisture Assessments
- Hazardous Materials Inspections (asbestos, lead based paint, PCBs, etc)
- Industrial Hygiene Studies (airborne chemical contaminants, LEED evaluations, noise, ventilation, etc.)
- Asbestos Air Monitoring (background, clearance, personal breathing zone)
- Asbestos Fiber Analysis by NIOSH 7400 (NIOSH 582 course completion required)
- Respiratory Fit Testing
- Training EHS topics (asbestos, lead, safety, industrial hygiene)
The successful candidate will have a 5-10 years of experience in the areas described above and preferably will hold current licenses in North Carolina and South Carolina for Asbestos Inspector, Asbestos Air Monitor, and Lead Based Paint Inspector/Risk Assessor. Working knowledge of state and federal regulations in the area of industrial hygiene, safety and environmental compliance, with strong communication and technical writing skills desired. A BS or Associates degree in Industrial Hygiene or Life Sciences is a plus. Valid driver’s license and ability to operate company vehicles required. Travel within North and South Carolina will also be required.
If you are interested in becoming a contributing member of our team, please forward your resume to email@example.com.