EI's COVID-19 Professional Services >> more info <<
When news was initially released that Wuhan, China was impacted by the coronavirus, EI immediately launched a series of weekly educational blogs in mid-January highlighting pragmatic occupational health and industrial hygiene practices which minimize the possibility of coronavirus transmission in the workplace.
The blog series has since covered the following topics:
1. Business Contingency Plans to include coronavirus pandemic planning
2. Respiratory Protection – N95’s vs. Surgical Masks
3. Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) – Monitoring/corrective measures to minimize airborne COVID-19
4. Cleaning & Disinfection – Cleaning, Disinfection and Verification Protocol as well as optimal EPA List N disinfectants and the importance of their proper application
5. Employee Medical Screening – Detailed Guidance for identifying potential carriers of COVID-19
6. Reopening Business – Guidelines for Minimizing Occupational COVID-19 Transmission as Social Distancing is Relaxed
7. Training Students in the Era of COVID-19
8. Industry Sector-Specific Guidelines for Re-Opening Our Nation’s Businesses
9. COVID-19 Recovery Guidance: Water System Restart from No- or Low-Occupancy Operation
10. Going Back to Work – Considerations for Owners and Managers to Protect Employees, Tenants and Contractors
The background information in EI’s blog series builds an excellent foundation for a comprehensive plan to minimize occupational transmission of COVID-19 when reopening businesses.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Deep Breath: Respiratory Protection in the Growing COVID-19 Epidemic
February 13, 2020
Minimizing Airborne Exposure to COVID-19 in Buildings
March 23, 2020
Is COVID-19 Recordable on the OSHA 300 Log?
April 15, 2020
Training Students in the Era of COVID-19
May 7, 2020