Integrated Wellness Works™
from The EI Group, Inc.
Scalable Program Solutions
Lifestyle behaviors of your employees drive 75% to 85% of chronic health care conditions. “The Big 6” include high blood pressure, high cholesterol, arthritis, diabetes, heart disease and cancer. One in six individuals, age 50 to 64, have at least one of these conditions. Currently, 13 to 15 cents of every dollar of GDP goes to health care costs. This cost is projected to increase to 30 to 33 cents in the next 10 to 15 years. Wellness programs and chronic disease management foster better everyday lifestyle choices and offer key benefits to your organization and employees.
The EI Group, Inc. (EI) helps employers with their wellness initiatives by taking a realistic, integrated approach to employee health and well-being. EI’s mission is to reduce corporate healthcare expenditures and improve employee quality of life by delivering a healthy workplace. Tremendous cost savings are realized over time when employees are able to maintain a status of low to medium health risk as long as possible over the course of their lifetime. For those who do live with a chronic condition, significant savings are realized when employees are provided with education, inspiration and skills to manage their conditions. Contact EI today to harness this proven return on investment.
EI Wellness Video
Specific Wellness Program Offerings
- HRA and Biometric Data Collection
- Wellness Coaching
- Chronic Disease Management
- Medication Therapy Management
- The Essentials for Heart Health
- Nutrition and Weight Management
- Tobacco and Smoking Cessation
- Flu Vaccinations and Flu Prevention
- Fitness Throughout the Day
- Ergonomics Program Development and
- Eating Healthy Made Easy
- Walking for Wellness - the Team Approach
- The Power of Sleep and Water
- Reframing, Mindfulness and Other Stress
- The Well Wallet - Keys to Financial Wellness
- Wellness for the Road Warrior
HRA and Biometric Data Collection
EI can provide the support you need to help your employees participate in an online Health Risk Assessment (HRA) and Biometric Screening.
EI recognizes that some employees prefer to keep individual lifestyle behavior data separate from their health insurance data as it relates to participation in wellness efforts such as HRAs. Experience has shown us that employee trust and program participation increases when this service is offered by an independent third party.
Components of this service include:
- Online Health Risk Assessment
- Onsite Biometric Screening includes
blood pressure, height, weight, body mass
index (BMI) and total cholesterol and glucose
levels performed with a finger stick and
- One-on-one feedback and coaching to initiate
those small but powerful lifestyle changes
- Full lab panels and other tests available
(ex. CBC with Differential & Platelets,
CMP-14 (Comprehensive Metabolic Panel)
and Lipid Panel with LDL:HDL Ratio and
- Such a service also provides an opportunity
to help screen for undiagnosed health
conditions, especially if an employee has not
established a relationship with a
primary care physician.
EI's Other Occupational Health Services