MOBILE SERVICES – CERTIFIED ONSITE SPECIALIST
The EI Group, Inc. (EI) is seeking a highly motivated candidate to fill the Mobile Services – Certified Onsite Specialist, contractor/per diem position. This individual will be responsible for mobile testing & required to drive a mobile test unit to provide pulmonary function testing; respirator fit testing and audiometric testing. Extensive travel is required.
Candidate should possess the following skills:
- Great customer service skills
- Great communication skills
- Ability to travel extensively
- Flexible schedule to work different shifts
- Ability to drive mobile unit (CDL is desirable, but not required)
- Previous experience and/or certification is desirable, but not required
EI will train and certify the candidate to help people protect their health in the work place. This is a great opportunity for those who like to travel. EI is seeking a candidate to be based out of NC for this contractor/per diem position.
Salary commensurate with experience. Benefit package available. If you are interested in becoming a contributing member of our team, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.