UNDERGROUND STORAGE TANK (UST) MANAGEMENT
Current federal and state regulations and increased public awareness of environmental impacts from leaking underground storage tank (UST) incidents have resulted in the need for specific expertise in UST assessment and remediation.
EI has extensive experience in:
- UST assessment and closure
- Assessment of soil and groundwater contamination
- Evaluation of remedial alternatives
- Design, installation and monitoring of remedial treatment systems
- Completion of state trust fund packages for client reimbursement for remedial costs
IN NEED OF OUR SERVICES?
As usual, The EI Group did a wonderful job. The technician that was here was very friendly and professional. Thank you so much for a job well done!Brian Farer
The measurement of environmental trends and performance provides a foundation upon which to establish effective policies. Over the past 20 years, Yale and Columbia Universities, in collaboration with the World Economic Forum, have developed a series of 24 environmental performance indicators that allow 180 countries around the world to be ranked based on these indicators.read more