EI's COVID-19 Professional Services >> more info <<
UNDERGROUND STORAGE TANK (UST) MANAGEMENT
Current federal and state regulations and increased public awareness of environmental impacts from leaking underground storage tank (UST) incidents have resulted in the need for specific expertise in UST assessment and remediation.
EI has extensive experience in:
- UST assessment and closure
- Assessment of soil and groundwater contamination
- Evaluation of remedial alternatives
- Design, installation and monitoring of remedial treatment systems
- Completion of state trust fund packages for client reimbursement for remedial costs
IN NEED OF OUR SERVICES?
As usual, The EI Group did a wonderful job. The technician that was here was very friendly and professional. Thank you so much for a job well done!
The pathogen occupying all of our thoughts at present is transmitted from person-to-person primarily via virus-impacted droplets that are generated when infected persons cough, sneeze or speak. Studies have found that the COVID-19 virus can remain viable on surfaces for several hours up to days, including up to 24 hours on cardboard and up to three days on plastic and stainless steel.