EI's COVID-19 Professional Services >> more info <<
UNDERGROUND STORAGE TANK (UST) MANAGEMENT
Current federal and state regulations and increased public awareness of environmental impacts from leaking underground storage tank (UST) incidents have resulted in the need for specific expertise in UST assessment and remediation.
EI has extensive experience in:
- UST assessment and closure
- Assessment of soil and groundwater contamination
- Evaluation of remedial alternatives
- Design, installation and monitoring of remedial treatment systems
- Completion of state trust fund packages for client reimbursement for remedial costs
IN NEED OF OUR SERVICES?
As usual, The EI Group did a wonderful job. The technician that was here was very friendly and professional. Thank you so much for a job well done!
On April 10, 2020, OSHA issued a memorandum which relaxed the rules for recording cases of COVID-19 on the OSHA 300. EI first reported on this topic back on April 15, 2020. More recently, OSHA issued another memorandum intended to provide guidance for compliance officers, rescinding those earlier restrictions and returning to standard recordkeeping practices for all employers as of May 26, 2020.