UNDERGROUND STORAGE TANK (UST) MANAGEMENT
Current federal and state regulations and increased public awareness of environmental impacts from leaking underground storage tank (UST) incidents have resulted in the need for specific expertise in UST assessment and remediation.
EI has extensive experience in:
- UST assessment and closure
- Assessment of soil and groundwater contamination
- Evaluation of remedial alternatives
- Design, installation and monitoring of remedial treatment systems
- Completion of state trust fund packages for client reimbursement for remedial costs
IN NEED OF OUR SERVICES?
As usual, The EI Group did a wonderful job. The technician that was here was very friendly and professional. Thank you so much for a job well done!
On September 28, 2018 the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) took its first steps in identifying the next group of chemicals for risk evaluation under the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA). In this action, the EPA published a document entitled “A Working Approach for Identifying Potential Candidate Chemicals for Prioritization.”