Facilities engineering can mean a lot of things. The Association for Facilities Engineering states “A plant engineer is a person of wide interests with natural engineering ability, well grounded in fundamentals, mentally alert, and happy with diversified, rather than routine work.” Well, that introduces The EI Group’s engineering staff.
We have provided all types of services to our manufacturing and real estate clients over more than 25 years of service, including:
- Owner’s representative
- Construction monitoring/observation
- Capital project management
- Energy conservation assessment or improvement projects
- Equipment evaluation and selection and general arrangement
- Commercial building evaluations and property condition assessments
- Capital reserve studies
- Siting and feasibility studies
- Code compliance
- Safety consulting
- Environmental studies and permitting
- P&ID development
Our success is marked by continually being called back to help on another project.
IN NEED OF OUR SERVICES?
As usual, The EI Group did a wonderful job. The technician that was here was very friendly and professional. Thank you so much for a job well done!Brian Farer
The measurement of environmental trends and performance provides a foundation upon which to establish effective policies. Over the past 20 years, Yale and Columbia Universities, in collaboration with the World Economic Forum, have developed a series of 24 environmental performance indicators that allow 180 countries around the world to be ranked based on these indicators.read more