Facilities engineering can mean a lot of things. The Association for Facilities Engineering states “A plant engineer is a person of wide interests with natural engineering ability, well grounded in fundamentals, mentally alert, and happy with diversified, rather than routine work.” Well, that introduces The EI Group’s engineering staff.
We have provided all types of services to our manufacturing and real estate clients over more than 25 years of service, including:
- Owner’s representative
- Construction monitoring/observation
- Capital project management
- Energy conservation assessment or improvement projects
- Equipment evaluation and selection and general arrangement
- Commercial building evaluations and property condition assessments
- Capital reserve studies
- Siting and feasibility studies
- Code compliance
- Safety consulting
- Environmental studies and permitting
- P&ID development
Our success is marked by continually being called back to help on another project.
IN NEED OF OUR SERVICES?
As usual, The EI Group did a wonderful job. The technician that was here was very friendly and professional. Thank you so much for a job well done!
Consumers today are becoming more environmentally conscious. According to the American Sustainable Business Council, sustainability is more than just an environmental issue. It involves developing an economy that is based on triple bottom-line values: people, planet, and profit.