EI's COVID-19 Professional Services >> more info <<
EI provides comprehensive, turn-key asbestos and lead-based paint consulting services. Through a multi-phase approach of inspection, in-place management, and abatement oversight, EI provides clients with practical and cost-effective solutions for the management of asbestos or lead-based paint hazards.
EI has performed hundreds of asbestos building surveys at commercial, residential, and industrial facilities. We assist clients in determining the most practical approach to manage asbestos-containing building materials. EI’s asbestos management services include:
- Training according to EPA MAP
- Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Plan development
- Management Plan Development and Implementation
- Response Action Determination
- Air Monitoring and Analysis (PAT ID# 09023)
- Abatement Design and Project Management
The EI Training and Compliance Center also offers a full complement of asbestos training courses including:
- Asbestos Awareness
- Asbestos Operation and Maintenance
- Supervision of Asbestos Abatement Projects
- Inspecting for Asbestos Containing Materials in Buildings
- Asbestos Project Designer
IN NEED OF OUR SERVICES?
Going Back to Work? Considerations for Owners and Managers to Protect Employees, Tenants and Contractors
We are not out of the woods yet, as the health risks from the COVID-19 pandemic remain. However, the phased opening of our economy and the opportunity to return to work is a measured and controlled path that appears to make sense. Though, this will put those returning workers’ health (and their family’s health) at risk.
Therefore, it is incumbent on building and business owners/managers to do what they can to make returning to the workplace as safe as possible. Planning, monitoring, and communication will be the cornerstones of creating a safe work environment to minimize the health risks associated with this virus.