CORPORATE HEALTH SOLUTIONS
Occupational health deals with the prevention and treatment of chronic illnesses, workplace injuries, and diseases. Occupational Health concentrates on all aspects of health and safety in the workplace and has a strong focus on primary prevention of hazards. Occupational medicine services focus on treating immediate injuries and returning patients to full function, as well as the prevention of occupational injuries and illnesses.
With 30 years of experience, The EI Group. (EI) has become a national leader in delivering a comprehensive portfolio of occupational health and wellness solutions to corporations, hospitals, government agencies and municipalities. Our team of Board Certified Occupational Health Physicians, occupational health nurses, allied health professionals, consultants and safety professionals optimize workplace productivity, reduce direct and indirect healthcare costs and contribute to a healthy and safe work culture.
The EI Group on-site corporate health services and mobile services provide easy access, cost-effective healthcare and a comprehensive portfolio of occupational health services.
On-Site Nursing and Medical Director Oversight
We manage and operate on-site employee health centered programs. Working in collaboration with your team, our service delivery model is tailored to optimize patient care and meet your employee health, episodic care and regulatory compliance requirements. The EI service model includes:
- On-Site Occupational Health Nurse and Medical Director Services
- Administrative and Program Management
- Travel Medicine
- Health Fairs
- Worker’s Compensation: Treatment of work-related injuries and Illnesses
- Review of Standard Operating Procedures, Protocols and Clinical Guidelines
- Assessor Suite Software: Hearing, Respirator and Spirometry Services (On-Site Mobile Van Services) Learn More
- Development and Implementation of Specialized Medical Surveillance Programs
- Human Factors / Ergonomic Services
- Blood Collection
On-site Model – Flexible and Adaptable
The EI on-site nurse and physician staffing model is flexible and adaptable based on your budget and personnel requirements. Whether one day a week of a full-time staffing model, EI will tailor the on-site model to fit your short and long term staffing needs. EI provides these on-site staffing services on a local, regional and national level.
Occupational Health Program Consulting
EI has a qualified and experienced occupational health consultant team to assess your on-site occupational health program. Combined with both clinical and operations management subject matter experts, EI’s consulting team deliver a comprehensive current state review of your clinical and operational program functions. Working in collaboration with your staff, EI’s tested and proven methodology provides a thorough gap analysis linked to a future state short and long-term program blueprint. Some of the areas of focus may include: Organizational structure, staffing and productivity review, metrics design, sales and marketing, clinical protocol review, service deliver model, financial review and program set-up.
Occupational Health – Our Value Model
- Program Review – With The EI Group, our program consultant’s and clinicians will work with your team to understand the current state of your occupational health program. In collaboration with your team, we will share our findings and analysis to determine the exact recommendations and planning blueprint for program success.
- Program Metrics – If you can’t manage it, you can’t improve it. The EI team will contribute to establishing the right success criteria, define reporting and key performance indicators for your occupational health program. Together, we’ll set clear expectations and agree on upfront program goals to ensure program success.
- Account Team – At EI, we eliminate the red tape. Our team model consist of a dedicated strategic account executive (other dedicated account resources, as required) serving as the central point of contact and supporting the business side of medicine.
- Clinical Expertise and Experience – We will ensure our clinical staff stays up to date on evidence based medicine, quality of care, policies and procedures, best practice clinical engagement, clinical protocols and regulatory compliance.
- Environmental Health and Safety Courses
- BloodBorne Pathogens Training
- Wellness Education
- CAOHC Audiometric Training
- Occupational and Employee Health Program Review Consulting
- Facility Walk-Through’s / Risk Mitigation
- Wellness Program Services / Absence Management
- Industrial Hygiene and Environmental Health and Safety Consulting
- Human Factors / Ergonomic Consulting
- Emergency Preparedness Consulting
IN NEED OF OUR SERVICES?
Thank you so much I truly appreciate you and your company. I was always very satisfied with the service your company provided and well as very impressed by the professionalism you and your entire staff always demonstrated.
Occupational health nursing is a specialty practice that provides a multitude of health and safety programs and services to a company’s employees. The practice of occupational health nursing focuses on promoting and restoring health, preventing illnesses and injuries, and protecting workers from work-related injuries and environmental exposures and hazards.read more