EI hearing conservation professionals provide a full range of services, including:
- Mobile Audiometric Testing
- Web-based audiometric data management – AudioAssessor®
- CAOHC-approved audiometric technician training courses
Additional Hearing Conservation Services:
- Hearing Conservation Program audits
- Employee and management training programs
- Noise exposure measurements
- Audiometer calibration checks
- Test booth background noise checks
EI is a proud member of the National Hearing Conservation Association.
IN NEED OF OUR SERVICES?
As usual, The EI Group did a wonderful job. The technician that was here was very friendly and professional. Thank you so much for a job well done!Brian Farer
OSHA requires a hearing loss be recorded on the OSHA 300 Log under three conditions: the presence of a Standard Threshold Shift (STS), defined as an average change of at least 10 dB at 2000, 3000 and 4000 Hz compared to the baseline audiogram.read more