EI hearing conservation professionals provide a full range of services, including:
- Mobile Audiometric Testing
- Web-based audiometric data management – AudioAssessor®
- CAOHC-approved audiometric technician training courses
Additional Hearing Conservation Services:
- Hearing Conservation Program audits
- Employee and management training programs
- Noise exposure measurements
- Audiometer calibration checks
- Test booth background noise checks
EI is a proud member of the National Hearing Conservation Association.
IN NEED OF OUR SERVICES?
As usual, The EI Group did a wonderful job. The technician that was here was very friendly and professional. Thank you so much for a job well done!Brian Farer
On average, 22 million workers are exposed to hazardous noise in the workplace each year. To protect these workers from developing hearing loss due to these exposures, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requires implementation of hearing conservation programs for individuals exposed to hazardous noise levels and requires companies to supply their employees with a suitable variety of hearing protectors.read more