EI's COVID-19 Professional Services >> more info <<
- Mobile Audiometric Testing
- Web-based audiometric data management – AudioAssessor®
- CAOHC-approved audiometric technician training courses
- Hearing Conservation Program audits
- Employee and management training programs
- Noise exposure measurements
- Audiometer calibration checks
- Test booth background noise checks
EI is a proud member of the National Hearing Conservation Association.
IN NEED OF OUR SERVICES?
The pathogen occupying all of our thoughts at present is transmitted from person-to-person primarily via virus-impacted droplets that are generated when infected persons cough, sneeze or speak. Studies have found that the COVID-19 virus can remain viable on surfaces for several hours up to days, including up to 24 hours on cardboard and up to three days on plastic and stainless steel.