EI's COVID-19 Professional Services >> more info <<
EI’s team of Construction Site Safety Professionals, Certified Safety Professionals (CSPs), Safety Engineers continue to provide compliance assistance during all phases of construction and demolition projects for a wide range of industries, including electrical power generation, gas transmission and distribution, bridge and roadway construction, semiconductor fabrication, pharmaceuticals, and commercial construction. Our team of safety professionals have provided long-term on-site support for projects that have ranged from one month to several years. EI also provides periodic audits for sites that do not require full-time on-site support. Our team of safety professionals are highly qualified and capable of providing the quality and scope of safety services necessary to ensure compliance with the applicable OSHA Standards and site specific safety policies to keep your associates safe and keep your projects on time and on budget. Our offerings include but are not limited to the following:
- Full time construction site safety staffing
- Part time/as-needed construction site safety staffing
- OSHA 10-hour and OSHA-30 hour Construction Outreach Training
- Site specific contractor safety training
- Accident investigation and reporting
- Periodic (announced or un-announced) site audits and reporting
- Fall protection audits (fall hazards and employee usage of personal fall protection equipment)
- Job hazard analysis, pre-task planning and tool box training
- Drug and alcohol testing (program management)
- OSHA Recordkeeping
- Development and implementation of behavior based safety (BBS) programs
- High Hazard Training (aerial lifts, scissor lifts, confined space entrant/attendant, fall protection authorized user/competent person, flagger, lifting and rigging, material handling, trenching and excavation, supported scaffolds, first aid/CPR/AED, hazard communications, and LOTO)
EI is dedicated to providing our clients with professional services in accordance with the Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP) code of ethics.
IN NEED OF OUR SERVICES?
Great article Bill! Really enjoyed the read. Very important stuff for everyone that maintains an OSHA 300 Log to know. Even after 22 years of doing this type of recordkeeping, I even learned a couple of new things from this article.
MOCK OSHA INSPECTIONS