Those with prior 24 or 40-hour course certification are required to take an annual refresher course to meet the requirements of 29 CFR 1910.120 or 1926.65. Students are updated on recent OSHA activities, enforcement directives and interpretations, health and safety procedures. This class is also available on a custom basis, tailored specifically to the needs of the client, including emergency response, geotechnical consulting, refrigeration and other specific needs. To customize this class to meet individual needs, we will develop problem-solving scenarios based on actual site conditions.
What You Will Learn
- Levels and use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Decontamination Techniques
- Work Practices by which and Employee can Minimize Risks from Hazards
- Safety and Health Hazards
- Medical Surveillance Requirements
Duration (in days)1
|Glen Allen, VA||Aug 01, 2019||8:30AM – 5:00PM||
Glen Allen, VA
Aug 01, 2019
8:30AM – 5:00PM
Register Now » 7 Places Available!
|Register Now » 7 Places Available!|